Buy a Home the Smart Way
Some people don’t feel the need to use a buyer’s agent, as they believe it complicates the process and will cost them more money. For some seasoned buyers an agent may not be necessary, however there are always unique scenarios in real estate where an agent can save you time and money. We have more than 25 years of experience in the industry and are here to help you avoid falling victim to some of the intricacies of properties and real estate transactions. This benefit is at no cost to you as it is industry practice for the seller to pay all commissions. Of course, this impacts us because we are seller’s agents too, but the important part is that the buyer is treated fairly and well represented throughout the entire process, regardless of what side of the equation we are on.
Benefits of using a buyer's agent:
- No cost to you
- Leverage your time – no need to waste time sifting through hundreds of listing, we will sort through them for you and find the right home based on your needs
- Experts in the local real estate market
- Knowledge of the neighborhoods and communities we service
- Experienced at negotiating
- Bid strategy/offer positioning
- Ability to foresee issues
- Liaison for the closing process
- Network of industry contacts
Make Selling Your Home Simple and Profitable
A seller’s agent, also know as a listing agent, can make an enormous difference when it comes to selling your home. A good agent will price your home competitively, list it, and handle the showing and closing process. Keith Brokerage strives to be great. We go the extra mile because there is only one opportunity to make a great impression with a buyer. We work side by side with our clients to assure that their house is top notch on showing day and our in-house marketing team spends time and resources to create demand. What does this mean for you? It means your house will sell faster and for top dollar! And then we are here for you after the sale, as a constant resource for all of your real estate needs.
Benefits of selling with us:
- Pre-sale consult: Before you decide to list your house, we recommend meeting with us to understand your home’s value and discuss any improvements that can be made to benefit you.
- Analyze the current status of the market in relation to your home in order to price it accurately and competitively
- Identify a target buyer, develop a marketing plan and create quality marketing materials
- Leverage the unique characteristics of your home and property in our marketing efforts and at each showing
- Bring in professionals to stage and photograph your home as needed, in order to showcase it at its best
- Develop a release date strategy to build interest and drive traffic to the first open house in order to obtain as many offers as we can as early as possible
- Create a binder unique to your home for potential buyers. It will contain a floor plan, budgets (for condos), estimated utility costs, and info/points of interest from the community.
- Host open houses, broker tours, and private events and showings. Then we provide you with attendee feedback within 24 hours.
- Experts at negotiating and handling multiple offers
- Skip the hassle – We facilitate the closing process in order to make it as easy on you as possible.